Friday, June 12, 2009

Auxiliary Magazine-Rewriting the Rulebook on Alternative Fashion

I'm excited to announce that the 4th issue of Auxiliary Magazine is up online for your browsing pleasure. Auxiliary Magazine is a very high-quality publication that brings you the alternative fashion, music and lifestyle articles. Best of all, it's free as a downloadable PDF, or you can snag a paper copy from Magcloud.



While it's true that I write for Auxiliary Magazine and am obviously biased as a result, I think I would still love it if I wasn't involved. There are very few publications in this particular vein that pay such attention to layout, quality content and exhibit such diversity of material. Auxiliary seems to exude rare sensibility that keeps one eye on the underground and one eye on the going-ons of contemporary high fashion, which is a breath of fresh air.

If nothing else, the pictures are pretty and it is FREE. My friends, you have no excuse now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers