Friday, July 17, 2009

DIY Central: Rodarte Heels & Tights



I fell in love with these heels the first time I saw them, so I'm delighted to see that someone had the brilliant idea to DIY them. See her take on them with complete instructions here.


If I did this project I'd probably use materials from Studs and Spikes. They carry all of the materials used to make the heels (including those beautiful curved spikes) and the price is right.


Speaking of heels, why stop there? These gorgeously-distressed Rodarte fishnets are ripe with DIY potential, especially with the knitting craze that's sweeping the globe.

Or if you don't care to make your own etsy seller Miso Pervy has beautifully knitted ones for a mere $45. Much more affordable than the ones I saw at I Don't Like Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers